Sunbelt Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sunbelt does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
- Ensure safe working environment and adhere to safety guidelines, project schedules, and coordinate upcoming projects.
- Managing projects on site to include coordinating and managing subcontractors, scheduling, expediting materials, and providing hands on labor.
- Maintain a positive relationship internally and with architects, engineers, inspectors, and Owner representatives, etc.
- Provide daily project reporting.
- Understanding of construction plans and specifications.
- Able to work outdoors in all seasons.
- OSHA certification. Company will provide assistance to gain certification.
- Pre-employment screening.
- Valid Driver’s License.
Competitive pay based upon qualifications.